Leading manufacturers of pipes and fittings in India.
Concept & Execution
Socio Mind understood and analyzed the need of pilgrims at the Maha Kumbh Mela.
Every time, during Kumbh Mela, safe and pure drinking water is a major concern. We bridged the gap between this concern with our client’s responsibility towards society.
We conceptualized the idea of 20 portable water vans at the Maha Kumbh Mela for quenching the thirst of pilgrims after the Shahi Snan with safe and pure drinking water. Moreover, 10 water vans and 132 barricades for effective traffic management was provided to the Uttarakhand Police at the Mela.
Along with the pilgrims, we identified the challenges of the policemen out there. Only if they are healthy, the operations of the Kumbh Mela are healthy. So, we provided safe and pure drinking water through vans to them as well.
Controlling the crowd is another challenge in itself. Hence, we offered numerous barricades to manage the traffic of vehicles and the passing of crowd.
- Pilgrims and the policemen were satisfied with this initiative
- Eradicated the spread of disease due to impure drinking water
- Traffic and the crowd was managed efficiently
- Created brand visibility at the Mela
- Built brand reputation
- Brand noticed a hike in the sales from the northern part of India after the Kumbh Mela